The Ultimate Guide to Pumpkin Patches and Fall Festivals in Loudoun County
Loudoun County is home to a number of pumpkin patches, where you can pick your own pumpkin, enjoy hayrides, and more. Some of the most popular pumpkin patches in Loudoun County include:
- Cox Farms: This popular pumpkin patch has a variety of activities for families, including a corn maze, hayrides, and a petting zoo.
- Great Country Farms: This pumpkin patch has a large selection of pumpkins, as well as hayrides, a corn maze, and a petting zoo.
- EverGreen Acres: This pumpkin patch has a variety of pumpkins, as well as hayrides, a corn maze, and a petting zoo.
In addition to pumpkin patches, Loudoun County is also home to a number of fall festivals. These festivals typically feature a variety of activities, including pumpkin carving, hayrides, and live music. Some of the most popular fall festivals in Loudoun County include:
- Apple Harvest at Great Country Farms: This apple orchard is open for apple picking and cider tasting throughout September. Pick apples daily, with fun activities like live music, marshmallow roasting, pig racing, and cider pressing demos. If apples aren’t your thing, the pumpkin patch opens in late September.
- Temple Hall Farm Pumpkin Patch: Enjoy fun activities like bouncing on giant pillows, farm animal scavenger hunts, and the unique cornbox. Pick pumpkins or sunflowers, and support neurodivergent apprenticeship programs at Legacy Farms with your sunflower purchases.
- Lovettsville Oktoberfest: This event celebrates German heritage with authentic cuisine, live music, street performers, local beverages, and artisans. The festivities include an 80’s music kickoff, a beer tapping ceremony, a wiener dog race, kids’ fun run, and a grand parade through town.
No matter what you’re looking for in a fall festival or pumpkin patch, you’re sure to find it in Loudoun County. So gather up your family and friends and head out to enjoy the fall season! If you have any questions about pumpkin patches or fall festivals in Loudoun County, feel free to ask!
Best Loudoun County Real Estate Agents
Following these steps, you can increase the value of your property ahead of a home sale, without breaking the bank. Why not start making improvements today! Your home will thank you for it. In the meantime, if you are thinking about selling your home or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re always happy to hear from you.